|Sponsored by En-Vision America|
Register to attend 5 Ways to Thrive with Vision Loss During Uncertain Times held on Zoom, May 12 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Central Time. Whether you are new to vision loss or just to pandemic safety, adapting to new circumstances is hard! Learn some tools for adjusting and thriving!
En-Vision is bringing together seven panelists to discuss ways and tools to manage life with vision loss. They will help us think outside of the box and provide insights into living a great life, just in a new way.
Panelists will discuss:
- organization and labeling;
- accessible prescription labeling;
- advice on diabetes management;
- resources for aging and vision loss; and
- remaining positive and finding meaning after loss.
Registration will allow you to join the webinar at the meeting time and/or have access to the recording afterward.
For more information or assistance registering contact En-Vision America at 800-890-1180.
Meet the Panelists
- Sylvia Stinson-Perez, Director, Older individuals who are Blind Technical Assistance Center, National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision, Mississippi State University
- Judy Dixon, Author, and Customer Relations Officer at Library of Congress
- Sylvia Sugar Lopez, Life Counselor
- Kim Ladd, RN, Diabetes Educator/ Health Education Specialist, Virginia Dept for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Thomas Tobin, Development Consultant
- Neva Fairchild, National Aging & Vision Loss Specialist, American Foundation for the Blind
- Priscilla Rogers, Special Advisor, Aging and Vision Loss, American Foundation for the Blind